Thread: Needless
View Single Post
Old 2009-08-24, 21:00   Link #77
pirateking

Quote:
Is it just me or Cruz having quite a harem there?
The latest manga arc should be called "Yamada's harem adventure". All of his nakama are currently teenage girls, including killer girls. The lack of Blade and Eve's presence give the series a different feeling. Maybe Cruz's ability is "Harem"?

Quote:
guys just one thing, people here are trying to connect volume 0 to the rest of needless. I thought that 0 was a pilot or prototype manga and that it is not in the rest of the continuity
example: i thought the girl in the first manga was later split (not literally but story wise) into adam and eve as she looks like eve and has adams collar. So does the priest guy in the second part with the characters from the main manga and you are not going to tell me that guy is Blade.
Like I said before that its impossible for the Adam girl to split into Blade and Eve since it takes place in the future. Blade and Eve already existed before her. Yes the priest guy IS blade as it is shown that he copied other people's abilities and the profile page did state his full name is Adam Blade. Seeing as how Blade wasn't used to be a beastly type of person when he was a young boy, its not totally impossible for him to look like that in the past. Seto (The gravity girl) was with him during the event and he claimed that she was once his comrade in the main manga story. This prequel also showed how Blade recruited the magnetic girl as well. Did you read the latest raw? The little girl with glasses made appearance in the main manga story.

Spoiler:

About the adam girl, yes its possible that its a separate parallel story with no relation to the main story. I mean its rather disturbing to know that Blade and Eve are not around to look after the Adam girl if she is indeed related to them. The fact that Adam girl can grow up in just 2 years time is also unbelievable.

Quote:
I find that last image on the far right to be a bit disturbing. Anyway, I am just wondering how many chapters in this series makes up a volume?
If Im not wrong, its 7 chapters per volume. Thus vol 10 will go up to chapter 70 which is the very latest one out in Japan. About Yamada-ko's "down there", seems hes pretty skillful in contracting "that part" to fit his cross-dressing LOL does anyone notice what Disk is doing to Yamada in the second last image?

Spoiler:

Yamada-ko chan FTW. He may become the king of cross-dressing.

Last edited by pirateking; 2009-08-24 at 21:50.
pirateking is offline   Reply With Quote