View Single Post
Old 2007-07-27, 08:07   Link #109
Rurik
Golden

I think my post are not been paying attention to, I have not say the anime overall has done so, I’m talking about the latest chapters, one of my post said this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
But consider this, in the last 7 Episodes Shipuden have covered 10 Manga chapters, meaning that from this point on Shipuden has had a ratio of 1.5 Manga chapters per episode, that’s a difference of just 0.3 Compared to part 1 that had usually a ratio of 1.8 chapters per Anime episode.
That ratio was made after reviewing the Manga, whereas the complete Shipuden Ratio is around 1 Manga chapter per episode (Yikes).

And the latest chapter follow the formula Anime team have also followed (more specifically chapter 20), they made this exact same cuts in the fight for the necessity of going to where Naruto is. The cuts to jump to another scene have always been there, whereas is been handle in a less proper way is a different story.

Is a have say, compared to what I saw in part 1, there is really no difference at all, and I remember like now how people were more or less complaining with the Anime team with the Tsunade arc, and the Chase Sasuke arc, specifically the Sasuke and Naruto fight and the Itachi flashback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
^That's why I was finding it hard to believe the manga could be as bad, because the lulls in non-animated form would have to be much much worse IMO just by default (although I am not an avid manga reader--Just using my common sense on that)...Rurik even seems to be glazing over the fact the pacings based on how they nonsensically cut and shift from scene to scene isn't that big an issue based on the anime...If the manga doesn't really do that, like the anime DOES, that's a big difference in overall flow...An episode like ep 20 would be fine if it focused on Sasori's end for the first half of the ep, then shows Naruto's part, then concluding with Sasori's part (instead of basically doing a shift-shift shift-shift between those developments)...
The last chapter is a faithfull representation of what happened in part 1, not only the fight of Sasori vs Chiyo and Sakura is going to really start this upcoming episode, but the filler are almost non-existent here, I could be wrong because I saw 19 and 20 one after the other, but werent in Episode 20 cuts to Gai team fighting?

That’s something else, we are getting a better treatment that I tought, were are been shown bit of the Team gai fight, whereas a good amount of people tought the Anime team was going to take a good advantage of this and create complete filler fights of team Gai.

As I said, I can’t judge the real quality if the Anime team completley until the real fight that is coming now is produced.

Last edited by Rurik; 2007-07-27 at 08:18.
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote