View Single Post
Old 2007-05-27, 02:57   Link #40
sangofe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiei- View Post
Who is ? Suzuran ?
Pm'd you nick.

Quote:
I did all the signs of the third episode but 95% of them seems useless, so I won't probably do them again later (like who cars about something like "Cycle Shop something", "Stationnery something").

Quote:
So unless this person is sure of him and come to post by himself to explain it, I'll thinking probably like some others people than :
1) He don't exist
2) He's not sure of him
He more like... did not wanted to get involved with the project, plus the team in question, did not want to offend you, wich is why this was never brought up during the initial project.
If I think about it now, I do think he said suzu's scripts sucked too >_<

Quote:
About the timing, why do you care if the translation is crappy? That's mean you won't download it, so the timing be "like this" or "like that", whatever ?
Because I *WANT* a CT sub to download, and archieve
Way more than doing the actual work xD

Quote:
Others translations checkers will be recruited as long as your friend will come and explain what he have to say.
What about full-time translators for the project ?
I wanna see CT subbed, as a fan.

Quote:
I'm not also mad about you, I didn't used the timing because I already had a timing done and I was planning to ask you if you wanted to do it for the following ones.
I agree, and I'm sorry I got agitated.

But debate about this during decades would be useless, so as I said, two choices, if come here and say what he have to do, or else, if keep what he thinks for him if he's not sure enough to come and explain it here. I don't really see the interest of saying "something suck" if when the people ask you "Why?", you answer "It sucks, that all!".

Quote:
If it's too timid (why not, lol), I can provide again the vob of the first episode if he want, to let him make his own translation, then posting both ssa and compare them.
You wouldn't need that anyway, since I still have those vobs.
The thing is... I don't think this guy did write a complete "review" of the tl.
And he's AWOL/MIA atm -_-
So... Sorry for over-reacting, and I really hope you do get editors, (and some translators couldn't hurt :P)
sangofe is offline   Reply With Quote