View Single Post
Old 2012-09-04, 09:46   Link #552
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronelm2000 View Post
If not for the wails of the AW LN readers, I would have deduced that KYH's mom IS Asuna... especially with THAT!
I was thinking that myself, I mean, considering she and Kirito would be around 40, and quite possibly be parents. Also, take a look at the first two parts of Kuroyukihime's screen name.

KURO: Black in Japanese, now, Kirito's exploits in SAO are probably now part of recent history, I suspect it would have somehow gotten out that he was the one who got everyone out of SAO. Its quite possible his nickname of "The Black Swordsman" would have gotten out, if not, he could have just her.

YUKI: This time, the translation is not important, simply the fact that Asuna's maiden name (surname circa 2024) is Yuuki.

If that's not enough, KYH's duel avatar uses dual-wielded blades, like Kirito, and fast melee attacks like Asuna.

As for her appearance, its safe to say that if she is indeed Kirito and Asuna's daughter, she definitely took much of her appearance from Kirito's side of the family, i.e. her black hair etc. Though her eye color is more like Asuna's.
SPARTAN 119 is offline   Reply With Quote