View Single Post
Old 2006-09-27, 03:44   Link #14
Jinto
Asuki-tan Kairin ↓

There are so many good entries, that 3 nominations only is kinda unfair.

Deathkillz #13

I've chosen it, because of the nice transition effects. Besides the used character has this halloween like touch. The pale moonlight shining on her in the night, giving that banner a ghoststory like expression. And the character has a somewhat anxious expression. The idea with the pitch black butterflies is nice too.

Hellychan #22

Its about Kairin, its clearly about Halloween, it reminds me of a funny game I once played, do I have to say more? I like the simplicity, you do not need to look several seconds at it to figure out each and every style element, so the message goes right into the brain with the first look on it.

i0td #23

If there wasn't purple eyes (which is a nice effect), this banner would be hue wise almost monochrome, giving it a nice vintage touch. I also like the way, the single elements blend (it is almost prefectly composed). Another interesting feature is the spacing of the font, it makes a well proportioned use of the new size the banners have.

If it didn't disqualify my vote, I'ld nominate some more banners. Its a pity and you all put so much effort into it. Big thanks to the participators.

Last edited by Jinto; 2006-09-27 at 07:40.