View Single Post
Old 2012-04-10, 01:18   Link #248
Echoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Alright, I'm putting my foot down. All of you complaining about the drool, for those of you who have lovers, when you kiss your partner passionately, aren't you technically doing the same thing? Urabe and Tsubaki are technically doing the same thing only more of a direct approach. In fact, I think the whole drool sucking with the fingers is technically more hygienic. So get your asses out of your plastic bubbles there germophobes and embrace the weirdness.
It's all about context.

For instance, my mouth is filled with saliva at all times. Yet I wouldn't spit on a plate of spaghetti and then slurp it up. That I'd find nauseating. Generally when something has left the mouth, I don't fancy putting it back in, be that drool, a half-chewed piece of food etc.

Germophobia doesn't even enter into it for me, it's just gross on a visceral level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00Coyote View Post
She did not sound like a typical anime voice, and that fit so well for such a mysterious girlfriend.
I thought so too. Then again, I don't speak Japanese, so I'm not able to pick up on the subtleties in her acting that well. She was sort of emotionless, but I found that fit the character's obvious weirdness well.