View Single Post
Old 2009-09-24, 00:54   Link #1971
Cipher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siddyus View Post
Yes, it is no miracle we exist. Like the other countless of species of many different organisms that existed before us. By some random chance in the evolutionary path. We came out. Now if you think we were actually created to have a purpose here. Then how would you explain the other countless of creatures that existed hundreds of millions of years before us? I mean, if we are special. Shouldnt we be the first ever to inhabit this planet?

Also, If you look at it. Our only difference from animals that exists with us is our brain. That brain makes out this thoughts that we are special. But in reality. We are no special as an elephant would be. I mean, if we are really God's special creation then why are we physically weaker compared to most animals out there? why cant we swim in the deep sea without devices to support us? We only survived this long because of our brain. And that doesnt make us special. Every species has their own special abilities. Thats all there is to it. IMO.

And IMO the only purpose we exist. We only exist to survive.
Hm..I don't know..To make things simpler, we really don't need to exist if its only survive. You do understand that we can't forever live? As our grandparents have done before us, they have died.
Cipher is offline   Reply With Quote