View Single Post
Old 2012-01-12, 00:18   Link #255
Xaturas

Hmmmm to be frank I'm not good with horror stories, I just don't watch them and Saw and similiar movies are pointless to me. For the games I only played a little of dead space. Anyway lets get to the story.

For me it wasn't scary as much as it was mysterious, a kind of detective story to be more precise.
Opening is so similiar to some anime song that its not even funny, and it completely doesn't fit.
Ending is kinda ok, wonder if they will use something similiar to anime from 2011 (Forgot its name but it was about dead kids fighting in afterlife and had suzumiya haruhi alike) where in the ending characters were disappearing after they died/passed away from after life.

Ok lets get to the story.
Someone previously mentioned Seito Sakakibara murder incident in Japan. I read the wiki and it was kinda O_o, a 14y old boy killing a girl with a hammer and then decapitating a boy and leaving his mauled head in front of school, while stuffing a message in his mouth.
Hmmm it seems that they can go this way.
No matter how the story will unfold there are some *hints* before the opening.
We see misaki being stabbed by knife (or something similiar), loot of blood coming out from her also her eye widening. Then she got dumped down into a dam. Theres also a picture of old class but I didn't find will to look trough it to find misaki but there seemed to be some look-alikes there.
Most important part is probably Our main character look-alike or to be precise him (face/hair below eyes 100% match) standing in the rain having an evil grin.
So to sum it up I wonder how will they play it out, will he kill someone, will they die because of their health or will the dolls play some major part (most likely).

Funny parts:

Sometimes in the most eaier moments or at least thats what authors wanted you can hear funny electronic sound similiar to dead space (dunno why ^^).

When the heart ill dude said that he want to run I was like

"hahahahahaha dude you will run, sure you will run trying to get away from something chasing you, and then you will die from heart attack ^^".

Ohh and I thought about making signature/avatar from that lol girl falling on her face, and the meganekko eyes widening but I gave up, it ain't worth it ^^.

I would forgot, the boat before the opening was soooooo *Nice Boat* I was like dude its School Days no matter how you look at it, gimme makotos head time to play football.

Last but not least good show for watching, considering that this season theres mostly Moe blob animes, with Moe blobs mecha animes, and more echi moeblobs slice of life animes + some good animes from previous season running 2nd cour.
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote