View Single Post
Old 2012-01-20, 23:30   Link #2809
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Kira didn't do squat in Destiny until the attempt on Lacus' life was made. Only then did he start taking an active role. So no, Lacus is still the jumpstarter there, not Cagalli.
So? we're talking about Kira rejoining the war. He didn't do that until Cagalli decides to interfere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper View Post
So how does this differ from Fllay's again? Maybe it's because Fllay's pushed him to a killing machine kind of frenzy? Still, whatever you're trying to suggest, it's still the same. Lacus is also using Kira to weed out the people who are potentially harmful to what she is essentially preaching to the entire world. How and why you are still saying that this is different is beyond me.
The difference is Flay wanted Kira to fight for her while Lacus would have preferred if Kira did not have to fight but is still willing to support him if he decides to fight.

I don't know why you can't see this difference. I have a feeling you have a broad definition of "using people." And if that's the case, then everybody must be using everybody else. So, whatever.
Quote:
Given Kira's pacifist nature (he HATES fighting and killing people senselessly in a fight, you know), do you really think that he'd do something like messing up MS from both sides just so he can get his point across?
He did it before in SEED.
Quote:
If he didn't kidnap Cagalli, if Cagalli wasn't written as someone who has her entire character growth in SEED discarded for SEED Destiny, that political marriage wouldn't have happened. And she wouldn't be pathetic, flying around in the Strike Rouge and crying. Cagalli would have already had that situation in Orb under control. It's like you're saying Cagalli is not capable of doing things herself that she needs Kira to support her.
Sorry, I'm not going to get into this topic. If you don't like how Cagalli's character was handled, that's up to you.

But regarding Kira supporting Cagalli, I'm talking, of course, about fighting.

Last edited by monster; 2012-01-20 at 23:43.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote