View Single Post
Old 2012-10-06, 01:57   Link #1444
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Well, given that the novels are ending at vol. 12, I think it's basically guaranteed that this season will cover all the way to the end. Leaving a few novels uncovered for a third season after the novels have "gone cold" isn't good marketing. Whether they get two cours to do that... I'm not counting on it, but who knows...
Dengeki Bunko is one of the few companies that are still very generous when it comes to giving shows 2 cours, couple that with the story most likely finished by early 2013, a 24 episode OreImo is quite possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Indeed. If you want my speculation, I would say that the anime will probably happen in April 2013 (a key launch season for high-profile titles), and the last novel could be delayed until during the anime airing simply to avoid spoiling the anime's ending too early and to help build some hype/anticipation. As always, time will tell...
Personally, I'm betting on Fall 2013.

I have a gut feeling that we'll be getting Index SIII for next year, and given the close (marketing) relationship the two series shared in 2010, Dengeki might want to put them together again.

(Okay, so maybe this is partly a speculation and partly a wishlist )
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote