Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-08, 14:39   Link #22425
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
I think we will see him in his vampire mode more often from now on(i mean the one he use again
Kuyou). I'm pretty sure(can be wrong) that every time he will use it's power to that extend will be in that form.
I agree, now that Tsukune's vampire powers, have become more stabilized, I see no reason why Tsukune shouldn't use it more frequently compared to before.

Although I doubt that Tsukune's powers is at a similar level as it has been in Tsukune's berserk form, since it most likely depends on how much of the seal on the Holy Lock have been removed earlier.

So, I would say that Tsukune's power level would be equal to his berserk form if he completely removed every layer of the seal contained in the Holy Lock, but at the current moment I don't think that Tsukune's human sanity can withstand that for a longer period of time, since I believe that with each layer of the Holy Lock being removed, the corruptive influence of the Shinso blood becomes stronger, and at the current moment I would say that Tsukune can still manage to resist the corruptive influence of the Holy Lock, only when at least two layers of the Holy Lock have been removed, and a higher number of layers of the Holy Lock being removed would pretty much cause the corruptive influence of the Shinso blood becoming too strong leading to, well... the birth of a "second Alucard".

In other words, I doubt that Tsukune is capable of consciously using such a huge amount of his Shinso abilities.

Last edited by Chris38; 2012-05-08 at 14:50.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote