View Single Post
Old 2017-04-18, 17:42   Link #123
Blueknight78

ok, while overal i liked the episode and the serie so far my only complain will remain the same for the troll girl, which no goes to the supposed to be "leprechaun girls, again a "not so human like race being now really too humanized and what is worst "being almost a only girls race" where you have just completely normal girls look, totally different from "any tale" about them, basically for the sake of "cute girls the mc must be surrounded only by "cute girls" i know which this is also to make us even feel worst for they deaths and being expandable but you can do that too without then need to be like that.

after this episode i really not gonna doubt if appear a hot teen look elf girl without point ears, just because she is a "unfeatured race" basically another "human called x race for the sake of plot.

comparing that serie with the other fantasy like zero in the same season make this like really bad when come to characters appearance and too much "moe girls".

this is only my complain otherwise very deep episode, and the troll girl still being the obligatory perv fanservice with her lewd things.

about they being expandable and more like "ammunition" than weapons this can make up for the lack of self protection, which even if they life where like that, they where supposed to have a minimum of self preservation to know about "danger" and only sacrifice on combat and not totally whatever for anything, that looked really creep, because a "broken weapon" is not good, then the weapon must have a minimum of care and cautions if the owners want then to keep being usefull which they clear don't have and here is clear which they are really the "end of stick".

but at same times this only look like true for the lolis girls, the "teens ones" look more like aware of they lifes and maybe a little pissed of they destiny, which can play a huge role later in plot.