View Single Post
Old 2008-12-05, 02:15   Link #84
KeitaroNagato
Taiga Yea!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanutbutter003 View Post
Interesting episode...

Now I really wonder which way Ryuuji's loins are pointing to. It's obvious by now he doesn't fall for Ami's seduction, while maintaining his interest in Minorin, and taking great care of Taiga. Between Minorin and Taiga, if he had to abandon one so as to get the other, who will it be?

In the end, Taiga and Ami were pretty melancholic. I almost feel for Taiga with those sad eyes of her, as everything that had happened were out of her control, and possibly in future as well.

And I was right, the pranks at the end of Ep 9 were by Minorin and Kitamura. An eye for an eye.

Question though: When Minorin was supposely telling everyone she's "afraid" of ghosts, spirits etc and later she confessed she actually liked all these stuff, how does that relate to her beliefs in love and all?

It can't be that she was lying all the while when during Ep 9, she was talking about how she didn't "believe" in love, just like ghosts and all, and the later part about how she didn't have any current interest in anyone at the moment, can she? In other words, she may actually have an interest in someone, it's just that she doesn't want to say it?

Though it's obvious now that she has taken note of Ryuuji. Her development further on will be interesting as well. In fact, the development of all 5 will be very interesting.
It's very interesting how Ami seems more mature as a person at this point, somehow I believe that she is now so into Ryuuji, because she has "fallen" for him. Then again, like Taiga, I have a feeling she will keep that to herself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
"We'd be lonely without each other" is Ryuuji's way of saying Ami's important to him and he to her --- but he doesn't see that as the "special bond". She concedes the round in this ep but not the match.

Right at this moment in ep 10.... I do believe Ryuuji would simply "die with both of them" so as not to have to choose who to save --- or in the daily life filter; simply keep things as they are. He's still going after Minorin but I don't think he's thought through how that will affect Taiga's daily life *now*. Taiga, OTOH, seems to be slowly percolating the idea that she's gotten really used to being with Ryuuji and how that would change. Ep 10 seems to imply that her view of Kitamura took a few damage points as she spent much time in his presence.
During the time she spend with Yuusaku, she was not herself. Looks like she was struggling, I mean really struggling. So out of character, it seems she didnt have fun at all, at the end with all what has happen at the villa, she comes to questions herself, why can she be like that with him. When she with Ryuuji, she her own person that she is, and even Ryuuji accepts her without judgment. Yet, not able for her to be that way with Yuusaku, she is lying to herself and to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voitan View Post
I know it's Dawson's Creek.

But hey, holy wow.

I think Ryuuji finally understood Ami was saying something serious for once, but I wonder if he understood it 100% or not.

Because as translated by coalguys, I don't know how much more up front Ami can get to get her point across.

Or Ryuuji did understand 100% and this is the end for Ami's hope.
I dont think he truly realized what she was stating, not most of it. The reason is he still think she is being that two-face that he know, but when Minorin what talking to him after the fireworks started, didnt you knowest that sad face Ami had looking towards Ryuuji just before she looked away.