View Single Post
Old 2011-11-22, 13:55   Link #1507
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
He has to activate his dodge skill before he gets taunted by Idol of Durand. Also since when is a skill that has a 10+s cooldown broken. Vladimir's pool isn't OP and neither is Playful/Trickster. People are calling the most random things broken like that guy who told me that Jax's passive is OP щ(゚Д゚щ)
Do note that Vlad's sanguine pool includes the heavy toll of 25% HP, it's not something you can open with (and if you do, it's a bad way of using his only escape skill), it also has a long cooldown and is very easy to notice, unlike Fizz's double jump of just frames, all the while dodging roots and slows, not to mention skipping turret range.
Also P/T's cooldown at LV5 is 8 seconds with no CDR...compared to Sanguine pool's 14 seconds, I'd say it definitely needs a nerf.

Quote:
People are calling the most random things broken like that guy who told me that Jax's passive is OP
You have to admit it's one of the most useful passives in the game though...unlike Evelynn's "50% off minion damage", Sivir's "bonus dodge on the move" or Alistar's trample. Getting HP off of AD and AP covers a lot of Jax's survivability, especially combined with his dodge, natural MR increase per level and roughly 100 armor with nothing but ninja tabi.

Last edited by Kafriel; 2011-11-22 at 14:12.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote