View Single Post
Old 2012-09-30, 00:12   Link #4968
Eeni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues View Post

Everyone abandons their names. Yup.

"I'm no longer Trowa Phobos. I'd like to be called 'No Name'."

I thought he was a strange one. But, if that's how things are gonna roll, I want to change my name too.

"Ah, well hate to break it to you but I'm not calling myself Duo. I'm Fenrir! Fenrir Maxwell! A wolf swallowed by a wave of nightmares!"

"Lil' bow-wow is more like it." No Name muttered.

Hah!
LOOOLLLLLLLL!!! OMG! I haven't busted out laughing like this in such a long time! I love you FT! I think it's WAY to late to recont character names. They will forever be known as "Generation Xerox"! Oh my! My side is hurting... But ya, why would anyone want to be called NaNashi once you find out what it means? Or at the least once you have an actual name? I'd sooner chose to be called John or Will or something, but going back to No-Name? Oh, Phobos, you have a cool last name but need work with that first one, and "No-Name" isn't cutting it.

I do approve of Fenrir. Well played Jr., well played... and now we're treading into Norse mythology. Someone needs to rein in Sumizawa NOW! OMG! Odin's son will kill Fenrir during Ragnarok! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I don't think I've ever seen so much nonsense in so little space. -FalsePrime

Stone Age man attempted to draw movement on cave walls by drawing mammoths with multiple legs. The artists worked until their eyes went bad, they got no pay, no credit, and they were eventually eaten by wild animals. Animation was born! - Tom Sito

And as the Black Beast lurched forward, escape for Arthur and his knights seemed hopeless, when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack! The cartoon peril was no more. The quest for the Holy Grail could continue. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Eeni is offline   Reply With Quote