View Single Post
Old 2006-11-28, 23:26   Link #4
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

@ BC13 ... liberty at its best .. Thank you so very much for the critics .. btw, I'm trying to defend it
(1) & (2).. Intentionally done... because all I want is the pose .. If you look at ur comments, you can see that the face was not the main focus .. rather her body pose .. @_@, I think its sexy , and I kinda like the half face effect in Riker's Yuki banner

(3) Admittedly, I still trying to developed my style in brushing Randomness at its fullest

(4) That its personal preferences IMO .. I'm on the opposing side =/

Now yours, I like your work, obviously, you more talented than I am in PS I could never get that smooth transparent effect there @_@ .. yet . A question, why that style? blocky edge on the right and gradient tranparent on the left .. randomness? Also, that little yellow thingie on the bottom right really look out of place; her knee?... BG is nice, no comments there.

@ shinobiknight0 .. correct the bottom part plz , you got a layer moving out of place there O_O, Other then that ... the light part behind necrolooks a bit weird, because somehow he got an extra horn there =/ . I like the text placement ..

OK OK.. I'll try to removed the left Temari next .. have to redo the BG on the left >.<
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote