View Single Post
Old 2008-07-02, 02:10   Link #2162
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
LARP sounds kinda interesting. Dunno if I'd actually participate though .
Your loss, its a weekend of good fun playing around, creating scuffles, backstabbing people, being a merchant, you name it, and you can do it.

Quote:
Dragon-boy?
I have a thing for dragons.

Quote:
And to beat each other with foam sticks and such
Yup, and fun it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest Dynasty View Post
Alright then. Here we go.

------------------------------------------

What is it you seek?

Vengeance?

Restitution?

Absolution?

Salvation?

Seekers of the Truth, fear not what the past hides; fear not what the present shows; fear not what the future brings.

And rage against the dying of the light.

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha: The Gospel of Judas

Spoiler for Chapter 1: The Darkness:
Hmm, do you mind if I use an editted version of Noland for Fall of an Empire? The way he is now he is kinda hard to put into my story...

Yuuno seems pretty OOC in this chapter, though. I can't see him go all loko like that. I am curious as to what occured to make Chrono so broken, though I have a hunch...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
Hey guys, do you guys mind giving my an opinion on this summary of this original fiction I'm working on, just based on what you've read here?

All I want to know is if it sounds too generic, or if it sounds interesting enough that you'd actually want to give it a read.

Spoiler for Summary:
Not enough information for me to want to give it a read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
More like its already been done:

Helm -- [Mask of Pennance]
Shoulder -- [Justice Bearer's Pauldrons]
Chest -- [Breastplate of Many Graces]
Belt -- [Girdle of Many Blessings]
Legs -- [Cassock of the Loyal]
Boots -- [Boots of the Watchful Heart]
Bracers -- [Virtue Bearer's Vambraces]
Gloves -- [Life Bearer's Gauntlets]

This imitation set is a 70s list, but its all blues from normal and heroics, and the color scheme is nowhere as epic as Judgement itself. Lastly, it's a healing set; no way am I wearing that to tank Heroics, especially when it has less +spell damage than Judgement.
Bleh. Healing set. Well, I'd go after it for the looks, maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
Alright ladies and gents, welcome to my attempt at sorting out the mess that is the linker core. As with so much that Seven Arcs has given us in this series, the linker core is an essential part of the magic systems we see in-series, yet there is little to nothing said about it beyond its’ status as the source of a mage’s power. This is my attempt at putting the matter to rest with a hypothesis based on what we see in-series.
Sounds like a plan, I'll go past each individual point, so I'll reply in a spoiler for lenghth.

Spoiler for Linker Core Discussion:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
*raises hand* Can I use this for Alpha?
If you want to, yes. Alpha Syn was designed for close combat though, not ranged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINNSK View Post
I have finished my homework...Excuse my lazy translation.
Basically remaining part mentions Hayate's character.So,I'm not sure whether there is new information for you...

Spoiler for Original:

Spoiler for translation:
*clucks tongue* My throat feels dry after reading this. It seems that even the creator himself feels like shafting Hayate.

Last edited by Keroko; 2008-07-02 at 02:45.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote