View Single Post
Old 2012-07-26, 17:44   Link #25
grey_1960
Annie Leonhart

Response to Link #26 and #27
That is the only one good attack that seemed to work on Luffy. Everything else Luffy was immune to, deflected, or dodged. Yes he was getting owned. Luffy had CC in the grasp of his hand. He was saved at the last minute by the one move.

Has for Smoker, he very observant fighter, and a competent one. He knew the only people who could resist law's powers were ones with haki, he also switched to logia to negate Law's room. I don't think Smoker is a incompetent fighter. I personally think Smoker would defeat CC. Smoker has haki, strength, natural fighting, and Smoke Logia fruit. Smoker has no time limit of how long he can stay in smoke. Why would he shift back if he knows CC is a gas type fruit? He can still fight and grab people with his Logia fruit. Second his seastone tip weapons would give him the advantage of shutting CC powers down. Second CC was a former WG employee who went rogue. So information about him would be attainable for a Vice Admiral Level like Smoker. Smoker has also shown he knows who CC is and the history of this Island has well.

Has for the space in one piece, I will go with space having no air until it is confirmed. Has for the pictures the race were technologically advanced. Look at the robots spaceys they built.

Lastly Ceaser's tactic says a lot about who he is. It shows that he respects law's power if he is willing to go that far.

Last edited by grey_1960; 2012-07-26 at 17:55.