Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Chihayafuru Season 2
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-25, 07:43   Link #1121
Bern-san

Chihaya definite shouldn't have played. This is A-class and these people are motivated enough to not show any kind of mercy, when she gets cornered she's going to use her right hand subconsciously. To start playing with your non-dominant hand in this type of competition is fruitless in my opinion and she has to take care of her hand.

After all these development with Taichi where it seemed he was going to change his attitude towards everything in general, it seems that after all he can't help but still see Arata as an enemy. I like Taichi a lot but I'm disappointed to watch how Arata sincerely considers him as good friend but it's one-sided. And that he didn't openly tell him to treat him as an enemy but keep an act.

A recap when a couple of episode back we had a full recap episode was a bad move. At least we heard that ending again. And the rest of the content was good enough.

Arata's friend's face because he had to play against him was priceless. I hope that in B and C class they can win. Not sure about D class, maybe Tsukuba has a chance since he managed to play against Fujisaki even if he lost and A-class my expectation is Arata winning against Shinobu.

The pacing of this second season makes me want to read the manga