View Single Post
Old 2009-02-03, 23:58   Link #392
RandomFlameStrike

Hm well in the case my anger is misplaced, I apologize for that. But anyway I'll try to clarify my position too.

From my point of view Nagisa's decisions was a good one, and here's why.
1. To Nagisa Ushio is a LIFE to be saved.
2. Naigsa doesn't want to hold Ushio at fault for any of her weaknesses
3. Naigsa knew the risks of what she was getting into. She knew about the power of the bad guys and still wanted to save her.
4. The bad guys unexpectly landed a critical hit and she died.
5. The chance of a safe birth was higher then the chance of her dieing
6. It's not stupid or foolish to try your best and risk your life to save another person.
7. I see Nagisa's decsion to go on with the birth as equivlent to her trying to risk her life to save anothers (Which is why I was so annoyed when you called her stupid)
Bah I'm just repeating the same arguments over and over, but I don't see Reckoner giving me a clear answer either. Well I think I pretty much missed his point too and I'm not sure if he got mine >< Anyway the bottem line is, can you really call Nagisa, or anyone, stupid/foolish for risking their life to save someone they love? And with good odds too?
Hm I think part of your point is that she wasn't risking her life to save another ones(?). But part of what I'm trying to convience you of is that to her it WAS like that, and you can't really say "No it wasn't". Well forgive me if I am wrong.