View Single Post
Old 2009-02-20, 03:42   Link #96
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momosan View Post
High chances from what I've seen that Layfon ends the season alone.

Nina - Leadership position over main character usually kills the chance for romantic scenes. She seems like the kind of girl who would shut out her emotions for someone for the good of Zuellni. While I'd prefer her over other females I doubt it'll end that way. Layfon needs more booby pillows IMO.

Felli - Inability to express emotions means too many missed opportunities. I think Felli is interested in him as a unique person moreso than a symbol of affection. If Layfon didn't apathetically dominate everything within 5 square miles I don't think she'd even notice him.

Mei - Not even remotely possible. I assume anything she can offer Layfon will be easily outclassed by Leerin when she arrives. Layfon seemingly had no real interest in her as a woman but admired her ability to find what he apparently can't.

Leerin - Probably the highest chance since they had some kissing scene before he left for Zeullni IIRC. Since she hasn't really been introduced there isn't really much to say though. I always did wonder why he left her to go to Zeullni anyways.
I have to agree with you exept some "little" things:
-Nina:even tough she's the leader the thing that Layfon acts on his own in the most cases...so i think it's not a problem...not to mention that how her feelings affect negatively the fate of Zuelni? I think the opposite: it gives more reason to him to protect Zuelni!
-Felli's affection not because of Layfon's power but his somehow similar circumstances...He's a powerfull military artists who don't like to fight...
-Mei: ok her love to came true was hopeless from the begining...nowadays damsel in distress=lose.
-Leerin:if he realy loves her i think with Leerin's arrival the whole harem would end, but the things i've heard about the light novel's story suggest that she will be "just" one of the harem girls with high success rate.

And why did Layfon leave Leerin at Grendan? Because if she leaves too then who supports the orphanage?