View Single Post
Old 2010-09-05, 01:05   Link #4297
I really don't understand Aiwass and Aleister so I would leave them be on what they want to do.

Do you think that the esper's ability to create their own "personal reality" comes from an outside source? I remember that right before Kakine died he realized where his "Dark Matter", which did not exist in our world, was coming from, or in other words realized that his "personal reality" had a source. Is it possibly like that for all espers?
I don't think so.... but maybe but from different source than your christian angel.

Before it would be forever clouded in mystery (persona 4 ) I would like to clear that Accelerator in Black wings mode.... his black wings are composition of telesma . Someone confirm this so reread past post. But when Index saw this she said that it's the same as saint's nature. So YES!!! their are chances but why telesma? As for kakine too. When he realized it. But from what source that comes from.... well his been killed before it's been cleared but Accelerator despite having a sheer force of AIM. Him in Black wings mode had the power house or source of the same as the angels Telesma. I'm not sure on Fuze=Kazakiri because........... Index saw it and understand some parts of it being an ANGEL but because it's been modified by science thus she's an artificial angel.