View Single Post
Old 2012-03-02, 19:50   Link #9
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
I get the feeling that the main reason why SnH got so angry is because he got a blow to his pride. He's angry that his paradise has been alterned, since he is the one who was supposed to make this world for the tomogara. The tomogara wished for this world and he awoke to fulfil that wish. The tomogara will become happy because of him, their god. He wants to be worshipped like that. Nobody was supposed to alter it. Yuji shouldn't really have a reason to be angry with this new rule though, since this fits in with his wish to create a world where humans and tomogara can coexist. I wonder what will come out of this.
Well it was their hard work that put it together so for their eternal enemies to change it is a blow to them morally.

On that end I don't see how Yuji could be upset at this.

The Flame Hazes plan is interesting though.

If you want to go to the new world, that's great, but this is a reminder of what'll happen if you ever dare set foot here. In that case Earth will become a "forbidden zone" or that "the land where the boogeyman lives" where the Denizens will believe that there exists monsters that will tear them to pieces if they ever set foot on it.

It's not perfect but it's a good way for the Flame Hazes to ensure that the new world will not affect the old one in any way.