View Single Post
Old 2012-05-17, 18:00   Link #418
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

OK... I try to give my way of thinking into this:

EP1-4 PieceBattler is a fictional construct of Yasu in her forgeries, that despicts Battler as he was 6 years before the incident, as Yasu had him in her memories. He is mentally 12 years old in a body of an 18 years old. You could say he is a "reversed Detective Conan". For some reason the fact that he often reads mysteries is completly disregarded in his reasoning about the closed rooms. What i never understood was why he "sucked at english", but had his favorite phrase in english (at least earlier).

EP5-6 PieceBattler is more shown like he in in reality, but the point of view we see from him is at least partly a lie.

EP1-5 MetaBattler seems to me to have been copied from EP1 PieceBattler. Regarding him the absence of his knowledge about mysteries is even more suspicious. In EP5 he wondered why he was so smart suddenly, but the truth is, that he was really like that.

EP5???TP SorcererBattler was suddenly more similar to the EP5 PieceBattler and looked like a new person to me, compared to EP1-4 MetaBattler. All of a sudden he was able to do reasoning in a way we didn't really see before. He always had a clear counter move available. Also where did he suddenly got to know about "golden truth"? No one told him that rule, but he somehow knew it. Until now there was never a situation where Battler has known more than we did, but now he threw this golden truth in our faces and even Lambda was surprised and Bern didn't know anything about it at all.
You could say our connection to Battler was severed from the moment he said "and then i knew...".

EP6 SorcererBattler seemed very cold and out of character, as if he was trying to copy Kinzo's behaviour. Well... until he suddenly became reversed-Conan-Battler again when Erika started to whine that she couldn't do anything. Now he was a total softy again. I honestly had the impression that he had more personality switching in EP6 than ShKanon in the whole series did.... This is one of the reasons i believe that genius Battler is true.

I have no idea what the funeral scene in the beginning of EP7 was.

But i am very sure that EP7???TP-EP8 Battler was a completly new Battler, that did not appear before at all. I think this one was just a construct of PrimeAnge's imagination. While from EP1-6 he was created by Tohya, Ikuko ( = / and ) PrimeYasu.

So because I am convinced that EP8 Battler is only Ange's imagination, everything that happened in Rokkenjima and Battler hiding it is not strange, because... well an imagination cannot go and tell the world anything. And we do know that Tohya once tried to contact Ange, but decided against it in the last second, because he was too afraid about his brain injury.
GreyZone is offline   Reply With Quote