View Single Post
Old 2008-09-28, 13:27   Link #1078
W-General
Bushinsoukou
*Scanlator

Send a message via ICQ to W-General Send a message via AIM to W-General Send a message via MSN to W-General
Quote:
Originally Posted by killbethy View Post
You know what is really ironic? If Lelouch had merely agreed to the terms that Kaguya provided in the UFN meeting (Lelouch cutting his vote in the UFN), it would have brought about peace too. One of the requirements for entering the UFN is the country ridding itself of its own army and accepting the BK's as the army for the entire UFN. If Lelouch had simply agreed, the Britannian army would have been stripped, the BK's would have been the army for Britannia as well... and then there would be no way for the UFN and Britannia to fight amongst eachother anymore because they would be sharing the same army.

Easy way to a peaceful ending and no one has to get FLEIA-ed or die!

There's one problem with that - Don't forget: at that time Schenizel was still out and about with Damacles. No way he's gonna accept Lelouch's decision.
And I'm not worried about Lelouch's strategic genius - he's Geass Schenizel into working for Nunally - and he's plenty smart.

One think that bothered me as pointed out by other is, looks like Schenizel is still Geassed? How does that work? Or did he break out of his Geass and decides to help Nunally anyway? Or does it mean....anyway, I'm going to stop speculating because we're not gonna get a definite answer anyway.
W-General is offline   Reply With Quote