View Single Post
Old 2011-04-10, 14:50   Link #3272
EpicNaruto

My Naruto Character

Name: Born: Wolf Kazeiki, Known: Wolf Echos, Other: Santos; Assassin Of The Winds.

Clan: Kazeiki (Litterally means "Wind Spirit").

Village: Village Hidden In The Islands (My own village),
Originated From: Village Of The Vanishing Winds (my own again).

Team: Squad 6: Lillian (Lilly) Kizomay, Jake Kuruzu, and Shizune-sensei (no reference to Shizune (Lady Tsunadi's assisstant)).

Weapons: Senbon, Shuriken.

Keker Genki: Able to use any type of chakra nature.

Special: his lan, the Kazeiki Clan, are able to access the chakra of the Wind Spirits that dwells inside them.

Eye Colour: Jade green, black with neon green symbols inside the irises (stage 1 of the Wind Spirit's chakra), completely black with neon green symbols inside the irises plus spreading throughtout the rest of the eye (stage 2 of the Wind Spirit's chakra), eyes competely jade green with purplish black irises + pupil, that can change into a slit like a cat's eye (stage 3 of the Wind Spirit's chakra).

Jutsu Style: Main: Wind, Secondary: Lightning.

Jutsu's: WInd Clone, Wind Style: Senbon Hurricane Jutsu, Wind Style: Wind Claw Jutsu, Wind Style: Wind Cannon Jutsu, Reverse Winds Jutsu, Lightning Style: Lightning Blade Jutsu (that's all for now).

Unique Jutsu's (those which ony Wolf and/or the Kazeiki Clan an learn): Ancient Art: Vanishing Winds, Summoning Jutsu: Ninja Cat Keyzanai, Lost Arts: Demon Cat Revolution (Keyzanai must be presnet for it to work), Wind Spirit's Chakar Release.

Combo Jutsu's: Lightning Wind Style: Lightning Gale Blade Jutsu (i know its long sry).

Description: [IMG][/IMG]

Family: Doesn't know his mother or father, but he eventually mets his sister, Kera.

History: His Clan used to protect an ancient temple, that connects to the Wind Spirits. One day his village was attacked by an army of rouge ninja, but when the village was attacked the Wind Spirits came out and fused themselves with the members of the clan (the Wind Spirits r made of pure chakra) with this they stopped the attack but many lost their lives and the temple had been destroyed too, so the Wind Spirits couldn't leave their human bodies they fused together with, so the clan continued with the Wind Spirits inside them. Everytime a child was born he/she would contain the power from the Wind Spirits. When Wolf was 2 years old his village was attacked again, but this time they weren't so lucky andthe clan was destroyed but the attackers took in Wolf, who had the survived which meant the Wind Spirits transferedinto Wolf, from their pervious owners. The attackers that took him in trained him to become an assassin, which they named him Santos for cover, he was trained since he was 5 years old.

Hope that was good!

Last edited by EpicNaruto; 2011-04-10 at 19:48.
EpicNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote