View Single Post
Old 2012-03-29, 17:41   Link #21004
Nightmare637
Who knows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Nightmare637@ Honestly I dont really think she become his queen. But that she will lost even more power i'm pretty sure about this. Probally when she try to do something to save him or help him to come back.
The only reasons i have for her becoming his queen is because...

1.Issei is the King of WTF moments so him doing something like this would be expected of him.

2.Issei is probably going to become a king after vol.12 so i think we'll start seeing new peopl joining his harem(put the battle ax down please because i'm talking about people who have already appeard) will become his evil pieces since also his dream is to make a harem that won't lose in the rating game.

3. I'm pretty sure Ophis will whant to protect her first friend so why'll everyone is fighting over his pieces ophis will walk over take the queen for herself and when they try to get it back she'll act all cute and they'd feel guilty taking it from her.

Soji@Do you mean how she'll fight in the RG without issei?

well Kiba is supposedly close to isseis power level plus everyone else will come back with a power up so i don't think she'll need issei.

Another question is will issei have to fight for Rias in the RG? since hes technically no longer her pawn