View Single Post
Old 2012-12-19, 00:07   Link #2284
Slilent Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takamura Mamoru View Post
Miura haters out. ( ¯3¯)
I don't hate Miura, I actually like her archetype, I just feel that a main character should have lost to someone more plot significant and not in the first round after the preliminaries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
Her moment with Micaiah doesn't felt really like her "crowning moment" tough it was her very first fight so it was mroe like an introduction of what Miura is capable off. If anything i would preferred Viio and Miura to fight on a much later stage of the Tournament to give Miura a chance to prove her worht against a truly significant opponent (no offense to Micaiah, but for all the hype she received she ended up being a pretty weak fighter, the only reason miura won the fight was basically because micaiah is a delicate frail flower xDU).
I agree, but who's saying anything about a crowning achievement? This is clearly a character dump so far casting the battle ax as the one person in vivid who knows emotions other than happiness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansker View Post
I just going to said it: Miura is a terrible character, I do dislike her and I hope she dies in a horrible accident.

Why? Well many reasons, not being help by the fact she defeated Vivio while she is just an annoying crying little girl who is there because… the plot says so. But then again all ViVid characters are too bland and happy looking while hitting each other. Did all of them just drink a cocktail of xanax before the tournament. Showing any other emotion seems to be too much to ask. Not really good really, just boring and that is the main problem with ViVid
Seriously, isn't that a bit much?Also how is she a crying little girl. I mean one trick pony maybe, but how do you get crybaby out of her backstory? She found something she could take pride in and stuck at, that isn't a crybaby.

However I do think we can agree that Vivd is a slaphappy, xanax chugging, mono-emotional world that needs to explore other aspects of life then watching underage cat-figting .

My current work
Slilent Type is offline   Reply With Quote