View Single Post
Old 2010-05-11, 22:07   Link #65
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Make that twice, Eternal dreamer. There is still Nonette, if you haven't forgotten - Is the Knight of Nine. Who is also the only one Cornelia fears.

Enjoy yourself!

Though yes, Guilford is impossible to beat, I think. If you do somehow manage to hit him, he just hits you twice as hard. By then, you have half or less then half energy left, so I can sagely assume he was purposefully hax.

Thanks, I guess. Though I want to actually start doing translations the moment I learn more japanese -- a la when I take the course. I just want to be accurate, and the least amount of haphazard effort as possible.

Also, I'll switch the Doc around the moment I get my new computer, so I'll be able to change the documents around so they can be viewed by everyone. (Not everyone has microsoft word. Example: Me.)

By the way, there is a Nunnarai writer on the Fanfiction thread. Drop by there if you want a break from the translation or need extra motivation for one scene. I can appropriately say Revan-sama's works turned me into a Nunnarai shipper. Though I will always be a Karai shipper.

To be more on topic, i'll help with anything menial that doesn't require high-speed internet o actual translation. So far, I'm Tamaki level useful.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote