View Single Post
Old 2004-03-17, 02:49   Link #2
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel-
Yep, aion's character's been degraded to the most villainous level possible. 100% change from what he actually is like in the manga, Not only that, they're accelerating the story extremely rapidly to some point i don't even know where they're at.

Aion is evil and a PERVERT, what the fuck is that? That fat demon and his partner on the side of the ORder? They just left out the entire explanation of the Sinners and the Pursuers! Joining the Pursuers and the ORder together inthe first place was the shittiest idea ever thought of! And how the fuck is Aion that powerful if he doens't have his horns? In the manga, he's no where that powerful in his human state!

Shouldn't every single puruser out there like vengeful against Chrno? After all, Chrno single-handedly massacred 100 baron-class demons; hence, his title of "Slayer of 100 of his own kind" It was mentioned once, then never brought up again! I swear i'm going to go shoot the director in the balls.

And in the preview:

Jennai fighting Deufus? What kind of fucking match is that? Deufus can easily own Aion and Chrno combined! I don't even know where the story is going any more, they've completely missed out the key points and main elements of the story!
Really...is it that messed up from the manga. I haven't read the manga so I wouldn't know. And how is Aion a pervert, did he do something perverted in recent anime episodes. I don't remember him doing anything even remotely perverted or I'm I wrong.