View Single Post
Old 2013-04-29, 03:50   Link #4032
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
I just hope never to see a Man-Charl cosplayer though...*turns green*
- Well then you have ME to thank. I talked (rather, bullied) a friend of mine to NOT troll people at Manifest with that Large Size IS Academy uniform that just became available on Amiami. I told him that I'd have to beat his brains out with a lead pipe if I caught him wearing that. Just to give you an idea, HE has previously dressed up as Kuroneko (OreImo), Marisa (Touhou), and Hisui (Tsukihime). He does it solely to troll people. I didn't really mind him crossplaying the other characters, but GOD DAMN IT HE IS NOT CROSSPLAYING AS CHARU, OVER MY DEAD BODY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123
I'm staying in the hope that the societal implications of a reversed priority society will actually get expanded on.
- We wish. If this was in the hands of a serious science fiction writer, this could be some really good material. But so far, it's just (pardon the crudeness) women generally being bitchy. Nothing really substantial in terms of world-building.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED
I'm also staying with the hope of Ichika manning up and stop being so damn dense
- Manning up, maybe. Being less dense? Well, if seeing the girls he knows having wet dreams about him STILL doesn't give him a clue, I doubt anything will come of it.

Unless they reason out that his disinterest in girls is subliminal programming or something--but we've already kicked that horse to death a hundred pages ago.

Last edited by wavehawk; 2013-04-29 at 04:02.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote