View Single Post
Old 2009-10-07, 19:49   Link #90
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Mihawk vs. Luffy will be interrupted by ...?

I definitely wish for Zoro to appear right at this moment, but I am guessing he cannot go above Mihawk's level before Luffy does the same for similar opponents. That means, another person is needed. Inazuma comes to mind to follow Iva's steps, if he wakes up.

It seems Doflamingo's ropes are not strong enough to cut diamond. Understandable. And Crocodile cannot suck the water out of diamond, or give enough damage to it. Nice to see them pair up to make it more interesting, but I cannot see much hope for now. Though, with both appearing to take down Jozu, I wonder will Buggy appear to match well against Doflamingo (maybe that will erase the smile from his face).

What else? Boa appears to be the stronger one against Smoker. Anytime I see her use her powers like this, I always recall arguments undermining her abilities, partly because the character is a female. Nice to see her appearing to be quite powerful.

Iva against Kuma may reach its finale with Iva using one of her injections to correct what is wrong with Kuma, if that is the case.

And we are currently missing some admirals. Wonder what they are planning.