View Single Post
Old 2006-10-22, 13:55   Link #25
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regel View Post
IMHO."They" aren't but "she" is. There are 3 agents in Hinamizawa: Takano, Tomotake, Irie. And green guys who obey Takano. Government sent them to investigate the syndrom. But Takano has her own aims. Not only to glorify herself and her granddad but also to become a "god". She kills Tomitake and Irie. Now nobody can control her. And then she watanagashi Rika.
yup, that's the answer. (the question was made on pruprose, indeed). when i was talking about "they", i was referring to "soldiers" in fact (there is absolutely no way that tomitake and irie would agree to kill rika for that sinister plan)

but, we should notice that theses guys (yamainu?) where under irie's command for keiichi's case in onikakushi-hen (that's why i guess that the 3 of them were working together, with some covered institution and an elite military force, the yamainu)
takano must have taken the control when she killed tomitake and faked her own death (she is most likely unskilled to do this alone. she needed some help to plan her death like this)

also, sounds like she killed irie only when he discovered something (as far i can remember, irie died only at tataragoroshi-hen, with a fake suicide)

Quote:
But it's not her theory but her grandfather's. And it seems she trust all his conclusions.
yup i messed this part. this is where her "madness" lies

Quote:
But they had found her on the next day (and as she was killed at night that was even lass than in 24 hours).
i was completely forgetting about the whole "rescue part" on watanagashi and meakashi, my bad -_-

that said, there should be something which prevent her to perform some "L5 village disorder" excuse in theses scenario. i can only see the "watanagashi-ed" factor, otherwise, i wonder what.