View Single Post
Old 2008-03-07, 01:05   Link #63
Snuffle
likes cute things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
Too many animes have romantic ties that are expressed fully and the couple doesn't even kiss (I'm flailing my sword at you, Lamune... And about a thousand other animes...). I would be fine with 20-26 or 32 episodes and they 'don't' kiss, but come darn well close to it! But hell, they have to do 'something' lover-esque in a 12 episode series! I'm serious!
LOL. I can't help but see this as someone who is obsessed with kissing .
And I liked Lamune . Hmm... maybe I should watch it again... I hardly remember how the story went .

As said before, I really hope the sales are good for this show and it produces another season... Maybe that's the reason its 12 eps in the first place? To see how it does and continue with the already writen story if it does well.

Edit: Ack! forgot my comments about the ep

It was really hard watching the last few minutes... I couldn't help but feel sorry for the guy. I never would've gussed that all his business buddies were rejecting him because he was with a girl O_o;....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Basically, he's supposed to be at the end of his rope financially ... yet he has this fabulous young lady with him.
Now... money lenders will think either he's not really that desperate --- or worse, he may be presenting the picture that he's willing to pimp his "wife" out for money. Not a good thing for people to think in that time period.
I took this as it was him dishonoring some kinda merchant code that woman don't belong as merchants so traveling with one is disgraceful... But was it really about him looking as if he was pimping his "wife"?