View Single Post
Old 2009-05-10, 17:32   Link #2133
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
I cant wait for the Kenichi Vs Chikage match.

Also Kenichi was actually very mature and proved that he really is following his own path, his path revolves around saving and protecting others wether they are bad or good, just when they need saving Kenichi will not hesitate in saving them, also not hitting girls is one of them and children lol.

But the beauty about how Kenichi accepted the challenge from Chikage was because Chikage was his first obstacle(Chikage) in the way of his path and if he would have let Miu fight Chikage instead of him, then he would have bin proving that he was unsure about his path or not really on his path.

So Kenichi showed in chapter 335 that he was going to overcome his first obstacle(Chikage). How he is going too overcome this obstacle(Chikage) while still maintaining on his belief of not hurting girls or children.

Anwser: JUTSU.
This will be an interesting match. The one question that I may ask is who is the master this time going to accompany Kenichi? Chikage master has shown to be very powerful and showed some powerful skills when she arrived on the boat. Hopefully the Elder is the one to go, since I want to see those two interact. Did anyone notice how Kensie was grinning at the Elder when he mention that he knew about the woman, even if it was for a little bit. Even the Elder asked why Kensie was grinning at him.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote