View Single Post
Old 2012-03-19, 16:20   Link #31
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

This episode pretty much left me speechless, and I'm not sure if I mean that in a good way or a bad way. So fabulously over the top the end result is either absurdly awesome or immensely ridiculous. And I think I'm leaning towards the ridiculous end; it's like the whole presentation went to the cuckoo land.

The gang calmly strolling to see whether the guy whom Teshigawara killed is actually dead, Mikami down for the count from a hit with a MOP, psycho grandma on the loose, burning houses and cleaving faces, the students slowly gathering in the hallway like a zombie horde while chanting about returning dead to the death ...

Seriously, what happened to the show I was enjoying so much up to now ? This was silly on so many levels. I think this is the first time Another has made me borderline laugh during a death scene - when ... err ...whatshername managed to get herself strangled upon those wires. The whole episode was a prime example of unintentional funniness.

The only good part was seeing Koichi not pulling punches to get past his nutso classmates, he scores some points there.