View Single Post
Old 2013-01-25, 06:35   Link #1896
XxSleepyxX
Learner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
Out of boredom I started to play this again.

Emelita's route is *really* tough compared to the other two on hard difficulty. I had to pool all my resources into upgrading their clothes just to do the character specific maps (the mage training map is impossible without portal stones). I literally finished arena against Leguna with only 1 hp left on Emelita and less than 10 hp on Wil. I thought I am fucked but Cover proced followed by a very lucky Shield I proc.

I never really expected Wil's Runes to be that handy.... lol

Playing this game from scratch with previous end game knowledge feels very different. I remember in my first playthrough I thought Sharty is a terrible charcter, but this time around I love to use her because i) Gloves are good weapons with many elemental types ii) Flighty Guardian iii) Bloodsuck II is reliable enough to keep her alive combined with her unique accessory (+crit).

Knowing how to abuse mechanics such as the ninja blade+Yuela's beast armor made the game a lot eaiser: to a point where I feel it is borderline broken...
Oh you never upgraded the armor? I did that once i maxed out on money. Wil basically is a tank in the mid to late game. I never found Sharty useless its just her atk can range from nothing to a lot of dmg, I personally found emelita useless... out of the three main characters for me she felt the weakest especially without her route specific weapons. I personally felt that Koha was broken compared to the null angel