View Single Post
Old 2011-07-15, 00:22   Link #5661
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
Just a random thought...

Hades can use all forms of known magic and maybe use many Lost magics to a high potential (clearly all o the magic used by GH members).

Here is the hints in the plot so far:
  • Bluenotes whole talk about all magics originally being one magic (and of anyone whom has traced magic the furthest back to it's roots its Hades, thus implying he can use many magics). Plus Bluenotes shock at someone like Cana using Fairy Glitter when so unskilled and weak, clearly implies he believed only someone old and wise could use all magic... Thus implying Hades might be the reason why he believes this.
  • Zancrow stated HADES taught him Fire God Slayer magic... I guess Nastu can't (as effectively) Nakama punch him if this turns out to be true and Hades can also use Fire Dragon Slayer magic
  • Ultear has used at least 3 different magics this arc: Arc of time, Ice Creation magic, and summoning that sword... Plus her flash back with Hades implies himself taught her Arc of Time. This to me implies Hades was beginning to teach her other magics too since she was "the most trusted"... Offtopic: I wonder why she of all people was trusted though?
  • Hades himself said he taught the 7 kin lost magic, not helped them develop it... clearly implying he taught them more directly than Makarov, whom just guided FT down the proper path and let them develop there magic on there own.
  • Makarov was shocked at how quickly Hades was summoning spells and Hades then stated "he danced with Magic freely" (could this mean he knows it all and can choose the best spell at uber skill levels whenever he wishes?)
Great speculation, Ryus. I have to admit the thought had crossed my mind before; I just never fleshed it out as much as you have.

Though that first one may be a bit of a stretch...