View Single Post
Old 2006-05-14, 06:25   Link #20
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obi-Wan
Oh for the love of god just shut up. You're just an anti-GSD homer. I wish you morons would quit saying that everyone hates GSD. I don't, and other users on this forum that post in this section don't. Don't speak for everyone. If I had a dollar for every time someone bashed GSD on this forum I'd be the richest fucking person alive.
Ignore Shinji, Obi. The sad fact is, the anti-Destiny bandwagon has been overloaded that it is argubly the ONLY Gundam series that personal opinion = shit. Enjoyment of anime varies for various people, and pretending that bashers don't exist is the best way to enjoy discussion in forums. It's not as if efforts to tone down the GSD hate are blooming.

Looking back, I kinda realise that GSD fanbase suffered from jumping the bandwagon. A few more critical people listed out the bad things they find in GSD, then more people start hating GSD, and more people find the faults in GSD and eventually, they stopped looking at any good point in the anime altogether.

MAJORITY would've probably end up not liking GSD anyway, but the fanbase itself really hurt it more than it deserves. Meh, it's my opinion and as a GSD fan, my opinion's shit anyway.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote