View Single Post
Old 2016-03-05, 22:54   Link #654
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Thing is, the original LN had a story, and they're capable of sticking to the plot like in Haruhi and Hyouka. Instead, they do something like Chuu2 or Kyoukai no Kanata, which although decent at best in hindsight isn't the reason why people are watching those anime in the first place.
and the problem lie on that the fact which peoples forget which they are the owners of that novels and they have all the rights to choose follow or not it, like i told previous is the same peoples come and complain which the marvel or dc movies don't follow the HQ and forget which are the person behind it.

If was a random studio doing crazy things i could understand but when is the "source" in this case the owners of the source then at best is much more simple just drop it if they are not following the novel than complain cuz this is not the first time and not gonna be the last they will do what they want, hyouka also not was full faithfull as i remember, because this is kyoani style of make animes they normally choose one of they novels and see what it have to do what they want which can "follow or not the novel".

Well that is my two cents toward it, this show really is not the master piece but at last what was his purpose he is trying to delivery which is a "fun" serie with no compromise and being just for the "lulz" if you can't stand for this sort of show then really is more like a personnal problem.