View Single Post
Old 2014-06-01, 10:20   Link #70
all_flying

I know this sounds silly, but I want Atelier Escha & Logy to be rebooted. I don't even believe I'm watching an anime with 2014 vintage. It looks old, lazily done, and have very abrupt direction. Or if they're going to make another season with Logy as a lead, bring it into a bigger studio. Any major Aniplex studios will do. Just... get away from any B-grade studio.

This is one of the greatest JRPG I've seen in recent years. Too bad the anime didn't do justice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Valvrave - extremely hardcore fan of it, but due to numbers of its episode it kinda got screwed hard. So yup it need a reboot and Okouchi need to stay hell 500000 feet away from it.

Guilty Crown - need a reboot and Okouchi also need to stay hell 500000 feet away from it.

That all so far in my list.
I have different opinion regarding Guilty Crown. The DN/AoT/HoTD director (Araki or whatever his name is) should move his sorry ass away form the anime world forever. He is not a very good director for God's sake. He's only hitting jackpot (The original source is already popular to begin with) and doing something like slapping manga panel into the story board. As a result? Guilty Crown looks silly, even by Valvrave standard. Because he's not very inspiring, lazy, and just goes with everything which 'looks cool'.
all_flying is offline   Reply With Quote