View Single Post
Old 2007-09-06, 11:19   Link #31
Gooral
Banned

Huh ? ES2 is boring, the only new thing was information that Ophelia had a major role in Miria's friend awakening and Miria's sincere devotion to her friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child_of_Sierra View Post
I always had the impression that Isley met Priscilla not long after she awakened but this chapter reminded me that his promise of taking Priscilla south would have been delayed several years (evidence by grown up Clare) to come to fruitation. I'm now thinking that the events of ES3 happened a few months (tops) before the northern campaign. (unless Isley found a way to keep Priscilla distracted for a very long time and even then he should not have a reason to wait)
That might be, but I still think several years have passed. The rampage she would made would bring attention of everyone, unless she went to secluded north. Also we see her relative less aggressive attitude and more childish look in comparison of what we see in this chapter. What's more I don't think Isley would risk sheltering Raki if he didn't know Priscilla well. Finally, what's 10 years for immortals ?