View Single Post
Old 2012-09-23, 22:54   Link #86
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by galdr View Post
I wonder why the heck Bisidian allow that.
I think they are more competent than Diva's crew or any other Federation soldiers to be honest.
Apparently pirates are pushovers...I mean letting that sad group actually intimidate them into taking their seats when they really don't have much left to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by creb View Post
I may dog this series a lot, but it makes total sense that they were able to clean up Mars that way (well, within the fictional world created for the purpose of this show...I mean, wtf is a Mars Ray?! )

A lot of technology used for virtually anything you can think of has its roots in defense/military research.
I'm perfectly fine with the way they took care of Mars. But it's not exactly like either system has proven any use beyond military usage. Thought it'd make more sense to put those things aside rather than somehow saying that 1+1=cure for Mars Rays .

The problem is it was just tacked onto the end so everything would be fine. Obviously not the biggest issue, but another thing that wasn't really fully explained because they had to stuff everything into this episode.