Thread: Licensed K (Anime project)
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-09, 10:51   Link #580
firetiger027

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
The yaoi undertones were a little disconcerting even if they were brief... very brief. The main characters are sort of effeminate bishonen. I really hope they don't go that yaoi route. The intro has me worried.

I cringe.

At least I can go watch Psycho Pass, Code Breaker, or that other series with homicidal psychics set 1000 years in the future.
I really can't tell if you're being serious with this or not. Watch out, yaoi undertones are everywhere! If you're not careful they might... wait, what do you guys think will happen Seriously what do you think will happen if you watch a show with a little homolust? You'll turn gay? You'll turn in to a girl? I don't get it.

I can't believe people believe this would actually turn in to a yaoi anime. There will never be a yaoi anime with a high budget and good animation. It's never going to happen. It's like being worried that a big budget anime is suddenly going to turn in to a hentai. It's so stupid, you look like idiots.

There were lots of interesting things about this show that I didn't realize on watching it the first time. Like that Yashiro was humming Ode to Joy in his first scene like he was when he killed the Homura guy. There's some shrine called the Isana shrine. I don't know if he has a double personality or what but I think he's trying really hard to live a normal life and that he knows his life is fake. I'm really curious about whats going on so I can't wait for the next episode.
firetiger027 is offline   Reply With Quote