View Single Post
Old 2008-04-01, 17:31   Link #3049
ellenoir

@ Kirika-chan, Thesinwithin, TheShineySword -
Thank you for the feedback! It's encouraging to come back from class to such nice responses to your work. *blushes, feito-style*
oh...
Again @ Thesinwithin - Dude, that's fantastic. I had a Marimite image of Fate recognizing Nanoha in her panda suit from far away, running through the crowds of officers, to be held gently by her "warm, panda hands"

@Kha - It's very nice to meet you, but you shall not be able to compel me! I am impervious to cheese.... XD I hope....

On Mirrored Souls: If I didn't have work, I would totally claim Nanoha... I want to see a young and shy Fate-chan be perceptive and noticing when Nanoha is feeling really down about being away from home, despite putting on a brave and cheery face for everyone: "Everything will be okay, Nanoha," She says quietly, surprising Nanoha with how this fate knows when to comfort her, just as her Fate does. I don't know, if it's viable when I get home, I'll do it for sure. Plus, Nanoha's side needs to get some action going so... yeah. I'll check back then and stop rambling now.
ellenoir is offline   Reply With Quote