View Single Post
Old 2008-04-01, 21:08   Link #3053
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Spoiler for Week pt.19:
Spoiler for Week pt.20:

Quick question on this before I comment: What exactly is is about? I'm just curious.

Now, to comment:

Aww. So sweet and fuzzy.

I remember doing this with my girl back when we were at school together, and the rest of my apartment mates were out doing something else.

Usually happened every time we were in one of our apartments Friday or Saturday night.

Let me explain:

She and I used to go to Calvin, a school in Michigan. Over there, you lived in dorms for the first two years (unless you were an RA or something), and after that, lived in campus-sponsored apartments that were maybe 5-10 minutes walk from the main campus. She was a year ahead when we starting dating, so the fall after we got together, she moved over to the apartments. The year after that, I moved over too.

So, for a couple of years, on Friday or Saturday nights, three out of four weeks a month (one F/Sa, we went out somewhere and did something - which was practically all we could really afford, being broke college students), we inevitably ended up doing this.

Sometimes a bed, sometimes a couch, most often when we were watching a movie that did not have: 1 - an actor one of us was interested in; 2 - nonstop action and/or comedy; 3 - MST3K - or some combination of those. But it usually happened...I miss those days a lot. Since then, whenever we've met, it's always been in the presence of one or the other's family, and we have to hold back in getting cuddly with each other. Those days, there wasn't anyone really watching, and we could be ourselves.

...ahh. I'm rambling again.

Sorry 'bout that.
Reiji Tabibito is offline   Reply With Quote