View Single Post
Old 2012-04-28, 10:12   Link #56
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyRedLeaf View Post
Secondly, if a rally were indeed to happen in June, I'd love to witness it first-hand. So, no loss, really. More like a bonus for me.
If you are going there to see or join the rally, please allow me to design a crossplay costume for you so you can dress for the event.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerD View Post
What can I say except for oops...

Anyway, whose going with whom?
Not sure. If both of you are driving, Cosmic Eagle and his fellow kids may be tagging along with us working adults.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyRedLeaf View Post
At this point, I'd say it'll be a shame to miss AFA's Malaysian debut at such prices. Plus I haven't been in Kuala Lumpur for six to eight years. So yes, I'll go.

But I don't know about Sunday night (June 10), as that would depend on how busy I get around that time (Monday is a work day, after all). Much as I like the idea of car-pooling, I don't think it'll work on my schedule.
We'll go by your schedule then. I need to be in office on Monday too. Doesn't matter if I go in at noon since I can always work until the last train home.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote