View Single Post
Old 2009-02-27, 16:03   Link #5457
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Hehe. It was my favorite example though, how magnets can affect anything if its strong enough since the atom has electrons in them.
Yes, well, a good point, but I probably won't go that far with her powers.

Quote:
...now I see a parttime Sousuke Sagara.
Not really. Sousuke never realizes that what he's doing is extremely embarrassing. Keroko is very much aware that what she's doing is embarrassing, she just doesn't really care. Touma walking in on her changing? Well, it's not like he's pushing her down and tearing her clothes of. Ignore him, he'll go away after stammering excuses. Someone flipping her skirt? Oh lovely, get a good view? Yes, they're black. Good. Remember it. It'll be the last thing you'll have seen for a long time. She won't actively go out of her way to embarrass people, but she can make other people feel embarrassed with her attitude. Simple things like casually hugging someone, which to her is a simple and innocent gesture, can be throughly embarrassing for another.

She doesn't mind being seen in underwear. She doesn't mind close contact with people. She doesn't mind people knowing she has a few un-ladylike hobbies (like gaming).

However, if you make it a point of doing things like peeking on her while changing, or abuse her non-caring attitude towards physical contact to 'cope a feel' so to say, then she won't hesitate to retaliate with a vengeance. She's taking revenge more out of annoyance then embarrassment.

Quote:
Regrettably.
Try and keep that train of thought when he innocently pats Fate's shoulder. >:3

Quote:
At least that makes some leeway for Kha and Kaka, she's the one with Imagine Breaker programmed into her head, while he copied from the original, so that ability would be the next best thing instead, as it is the limitation of Tracing.
Kaka? ... Nevermind, what you're saying is that Kha's Rule Breaker is a weaker version of Imagine Breaker, right?

Quote:
Same, just that, electricity is not as destructive if its 360 surround and uniformly charged. Misaka would just be soaking him in a big ball of electrons and its gonna take a lot more just to achieve the effect of "turning a bridge into a Faraday Cage" for example.
I actually meant 'bolts flying from all sides'

... What's a Faraday Cage?

Quote:
Which means he won't be engaging either one out in the open. For A Certain Magical Deathwing at full power berserking, it is really really hard I can see, and it probably requires not just a Trace but the more advanced Alteration that comes from mastering a Trace. For A Certain Scientific Ion Cannon, a Reinforced Faraday Cage with a slightly Altered Rule Breaker might be needed as well.
Actually, since berskerking Keroko is mostly just using magically enhanced strength and random spells, but little to no tactical thinking, I'd say she'd be easier to defeat then a calm Keroko using her Blast Lancer to full advantage.

Quote:
That said, if anyone really went all out on Touma, he could be easily defeated. Same for Kha. Hence all that gadgetrical support he has, for the time when all the wits in the world is not going to stop him from getting few-shotted.
s'all part of plotwriting. By all accounts Fate should have been downed fairly quickly in A's first battle, but plot demanded she hung in there. Same for Touma. Accelerator could have won that fight in the first blow, if he had kicked that rock just a centimeter or 30 more to the right, Touma's head would have gone *splat* It may make battles less... realistic in terms of tactical fighting, but it sure as hell also makes them more entertaining.

Last edited by Keroko; 2009-02-27 at 17:25.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote