View Single Post
Old 2011-07-13, 06:27   Link #36
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
What I want to know is how people were able to deduce this already from like 10 episodes. This, and other things that were theorized about seemed so ridiculous that I couldn't believe them until the show gave hints to them.. Wouldn't be surprising if there was some VN player here who '' theorized '' it by giving clever hints so that we would get spoiled <.<. (Wouldn't be the first time this has happened..)
The hints were there in episode 10, it's not our fault if you didn't pick up on them. You're being a little paranoid here.

In these type of stories, the "father" is always someone we already know anyway. There are only about 3 male characters in this series: Okabe, Mr Braun, and Daru. I thought for the longest time that it was Okabe, but as soon as Suzuha revealed her father was supposed to go to the same IRL meeting as Daru, it become obvious to me that her father was Daru instead. Not only that, but Okabe prevented Daru from going to the meeting and Suzuha's father coincidentally didn't show up to it either. It's very hard to believe this is just a coincidence, especially since coincidences are a rare occurrence in fiction.