Thread: Licensed Cage of Eden
View Single Post
Old 2010-01-21, 15:52   Link #24
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

This is one of the manga I was checking out other day other being Let's Lagoon, thing is I don't really see why I'm posting in here but felt I needed to say something about it, maybe get something off my chest.

Well it was a decent read at first but then I got to a point where I thought "think this is a waste of my time" but kept going anyway, then I got to that part with the dude leaving the group with the teacher, at that point I just faceplamed.
I'm sure someone could argue a reason behind it all but I would just ignore it cause I fail to see any good reason for them to leave.
Strength in numbers is what I thinking here, given the circumstances but seems for japanese survival stores do know that or just ignore it for crazy story stuff.
Well I decided for the sake of it I would read till the end of the scans and nothing changed my mind about dropping this afterwards, in fact I think as I kept reading on it just fuelled my desire to drop it for sure.

Maybe the influence of watching Lost or my mentality in that I think Americans are great at coming together in times of need, where as Japanese totally fail at doing so(I think thats down to mangas influence over the years-_-) has played a part in thinking badly about all this, I'm not quite sure.
Kinda in the same way I've lost interest in plain old murder/mystery cause of CSI, I love the technical side of it all.

Character's are the usual stuff and well true to my ways I like Kanako best besides her I think only other character I like is Zaji.

as for what I think happened to that lass I think it should be pretty obvious.

well back to wishing and hoping for a continuation of Highschool of the Dead.

nothing like a good nonsense rant